Tapestry Opera is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all members of the diverse community in which we live.
Posted April 27, 2017
BOX OFFICE MANAGER – Temporary Contract
Tapestry Opera is seeking a Box Office Manager for our upcoming production of Oksana G at the Imperial Oil Opera Theatre from May 24-30, 2017.
- Reports to DeeAnn Sagar, Manager of Patron Engagement and Individual Giving
- Requires 10-12 flexible hours per week in pre-show, 15-18 hours per week during show
- Contract dates: May 7th, 2017, to June 2nd, 2017
- Remuneration is $1800
- Respond to ticketing inquiries
- Manage bookings in ticketing system
- Assist with seating assignments
- Assist with creating Front of House and Usher packages
- Assist with managing group bookings
- Manage VIP opening night, artist, and media bookings
- Schedule and manage volunteer ushers and Front of House support
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with MS Excel spreadsheets, experience with Yapsody, able to learn online ticketing system quickly
- Able to work as part of a team in a small, fast-paced office environment
- Some Front of House or volunteer management experience an asset
- Interest in the arts in general, or opera specifically, an asset
- Able to multi-task and work to deadline
How to apply:
- Please send cover letter and CV in a single pdf to DeeAnn Sagar at: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 2nd, 2016.
No telephone inquiries or drop ins please!