Tapestry Opera is looking for volunteers to help in our upcoming performance of R.U.R. A Torrent of Light. As a thank you, all volunteers receive a free seat at this performance.
About the volunteer position
We are in need of four volunteers per night for R.U.R. A Torrent of Light, at the Great Hall in OCAD University (100 McCaul Street, Toronto). We are looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Ticket taking, box office and front of house duties
- Bar management
- Ushering and coat check
Volunteer shifts are available on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday May 24th, at 7:00 P.M.- 10:00 P.M.
- Wednesday May 25th at 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
- Thursday May 26th at 7:00 P.M.- 10:00 P.M.
- Saturday May 28th at 7:00 P.M.- 10:00 P.M.
- Sunday May 29th at 3:00 P.M.- 6:00 PM
- Wednesday June 1st at 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
- Thursday June 2nd at 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
- Saturday June 4th at 7:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
- Sunday June 5th at 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M.
If you are available for any of these dates and times, and would like to volunteer, please contact Dona Arbabzadeh, Box Office Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties include assisting our audience members in finding their seats, scanning tickets, and checking our audience members in. Folks who have their smart serve may be asked to work the bar. Your tickets to the performance is free in return.