Looking for a rewarding career working with a dynamic team in the arts industry?
Tapestry Opera is a professional theatre and opera producer and Canada’s most prolific and rigorous commissioner and producer of new opera works. We are driven to not only cultivate new works, but to cultivate new artists and performance practices that positively evolve the genre, tapping into vital and relevant stories and diverse musical traditions as part of our mandate. We are the leading opera company in Canada in performing works by women and artists from diverse backgrounds and believe strongly in progressively reflecting and engaging the world we live in through our works and throughout all of our organizational activities.
We are committed to equity in hiring and specifically encourage people from communities of colour, LGBTQ2S, Indigenous, disabled, and other equity-seeking communities to apply
What we Offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexibility with hours, work-from-home days
- Casual working environment
- Unlimited vacation and paid time off
- Open, transparent, and communicative office culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Office located in a bright, beautiful heritage building in the Distillery Historic District.
- Tickets to all Tapestry productions.
Please find our employment positions posted below.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager will develop and execute the communications, marketing, and promotions of Tapestry Opera’s brand, seasons, and individual shows. We are looking for a strategic thinker and independent executor who is ready to grow this new position into a leadership role in an innovative, dynamic organization.