Tapestry Opera is located at…
Tapestry Opera Office
#316-9 Trinity Street
The Distillery Historic District
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
Email Tapestry: email@example.com
Ernest Balmer Studio:
315-9 Trinity Street (next door to our office)
Getting here via Toronto Transit (TTC):
- Take the Bloor line subway to Castle Frank Station. Connect to bus 65 Parliament Southbound. Ride bus straight down Parliament. Exit at Front St. and walk one and a half blocks South. The Distillery will be on your left hand side.
- Take the 514 streetcar on King Street (Dufferin to Cherry). Exit at the Distillery District loop on Cherry Street. Distillery District entrance is across the street.
- Alternate streetcar: Take the 504 King streetcar, exit at Parliament, walk south to Mill Street.
- Take the 72A Pape Northbound bus. Front & Bay St. to The Distillery via The Esplanade and Mill St.
- At the Distillery Historic District parking lots are accessible from Parliament and Cherry St. Nominal parking fee.