We’re bringing live music to Toronto communities this summer with Box Concerts!
With support from Distillery District neighbours Soulpepper Theatre, we’re offering free concerts to communities, care homes, and frontline workers, and selling tickets to curbside neighbourhood performances with a compact travelling stage. For only $150, we’ll come to you!
Audiences are encouraged to book a performance to enjoy from the vantage of their own porches or to donate a performance to worthy care facilities, retirement homes, and neighbourhood associations.
Find out where we’ll be next!
Upcoming Box Concerts
Singer – Musical Theatre and Opera Classics
- Thursday, August 20th, 2PM – Presentation Manor Senior Living
- Friday, August 21st, 1PM – St. Hilda’s
- Friday, August 21st, 3PM – Sunrise of Thornhill
- Saturday, August 22nd, 2PM – The Millwood
- Sunday, August 23rd, 2PM – Lakeside Long-Term Care Home
Cello – Classical Favourites
- Thursday, August 27th, 12PM – Franklin Horner Community Centre
- Thursday, August 27th, 2PM – Hazelton Place Retirement Residence
- Thursday, August 27th, 3:30PM – Hazelton Place Retirement Residence
- Friday, August 28th, 2PM – Casa Dolce Casa
- Friday, August 28th, 3:30PM – Casa Dolce Casa
- Saturday, August 29th, 1PM – McCowan Retirement Residence
- Saturday, August 29th, 2PM – McCowan Retirement Residence
- Sunday, August 30th, 2PM – Craiglee Nursing Home
Box Stage design by Rachel Forbes
#BoxConcerts videography by Stephen Bell, video edited by Dona Arbabzadeh
With support from