We’re bringing live music to Toronto communities this summer with Box Concerts!
With support from Distillery District neighbours Soulpepper Theatre, we’re offering free concerts to communities, care homes, and frontline workers, and selling tickets to curbside neighbourhood performances with a compact travelling stage. For only $150, we’ll come to you!
Audiences are encouraged to book a performance to enjoy from the vantage of their own porches or to donate a performance to worthy care facilities, retirement homes, and neighbourhood associations.
Find out where we’ll be next!
Upcoming Box Concerts
Singer – Musical Theatre and Opera Classics
- Thursday, July 6th, 12PM and 1PM – St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- Thursday, July 6th, 3PM – Norfinch Care Community Nursing Home
- Friday, August 7th, 2PM – Ehatare Retirement and Nursing Home
Cello – Classical Favourites
- Thursday, August 13th, 2PM – Greenview Seniors Residence
- Thursday, August 13th, 3:30PM, The Claremont Retirement Residence
Box Stage design by Rachel Forbes
With support from