We’re casting four dancers for our upcoming world premiere, R.U.R. A Torrent of Light
Registration deadline August 31
Audition Date: September 2nd, 1:30 pm
Audition Location: TDT Winchester Theatre
- Theatre will open at 12:30pm for registration and warm up
- ALL auditionees must be fully vaccinated
We’re seeking dancers representing a diverse mix of gender expressions and identities, racial identities, body shapes, and dance histories. The primary dance language will be contemporary, with opportunities for highlighting specific skills or styles, with an emphasis on embodiment and storytelling through movement.
Choreographers: Jaime Martino & Rodney Diverlus
The Show: R.U.R. A Torrent of Light tells a near-future story of the burgeoning consciousness of AI, raising questions of humanity, technology, and who we believe ourselves to be.
- Workshop: December 6 – 18, 2021
- Workshop: February 21 – 26, 2022
- Rehearsal dates: May 2 – 22, 2022
- Performance dates: May 24 – June 5, 2022
All contracts are CAEA contracts with a fee of $1100/week.
- Short combo
- Embodiment exercise
- Special skills/show us your talent
All auditionees must sign up here by August 31 for contact tracing and capacity purposes. Auditions will take place across 2 sessions. We’ll email you with your assigned session.