General Manager: Jaime Martino
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 537-6066 xt 222
Artistic Director: Michael Mori
Manager of Patron and Individual Giving: DeeAnn Sagar
email@example.com | (416) 537-6066 xt 243
Manager of External Relations: Linda Rogers
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 537-6066 xt 223
Marketing and Communications Coordinator: Michelle T. Baynton
email@example.com | (416) 537-6066 xt 227
#316-9 Trinity Street
The Historic Distillery District
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
Email Tapestry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting here via Toronto Transit (TTC):
• Subway. Take the Bloor line subway to Castle Frank Station. Connect to bus 65 Parliament Southbound. Ride bus straight down Parliament. Exit at Front St. and walk one and a half blocks South. The Distillery will be on your left hand side.
- Streetcar. Take 514 streetcar on King Street (Dufferin to Cherry). Exit at the Distillery District loop on Cherry Street. Distillery District entrance is across the street.
- Alternate streetcar: Take the 504 King streetcar, exit at Parliament, walk south to Mill Street.
- Bus. Take bus 72A Pape Northbound. Front & Bay St. to The Distillery via The Esplanade and Mill St.
- At the Distillery Historic District parking lots are accessible from Parliament and Cherry St. Nominal parking fee.